My Journey

Home Forums Client Experiences My Journey

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jones January 3, 2017 at 7:53 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

MattP
    Participant

Hi Guys, had my second session done in London last Friday and have no complaints, just worried about the blending side i’ve provided a photo below… am I being parnoid? Hate being negative, but being banterd heavily at work because the tops so dark in comparison to the sides. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3514

IMG_3514.jpg

coconuthead
    Participant

I think, from the pic , that it looks great. However, it will definitely lighten. One of my sessions felt like that , 5 weeks after it I was wishing it was darker again. Remember, you’ve still another session and what I can remember is that your tech will sprinkle the dots lower down the sides and back to blend with the top. Please don’t worry as from experience Skalp will do it to your perfect vision. Did you tell your workmates about it ?

MattP
    Participant

Thanks I really hope so, I didnt tell them.. but one of the bald blokes at my work could tell I had something done, so was just open and honest about it.

MattP
    Participant

Another pic

Attachments:
    1. image

image.jpg

coconuthead
    Participant

That is going to lighten a good wee bit yet. When was it done ?

coconuthead
    Participant

Definitely lighten soon. I’ll post up what mine looked like when it appeared dark and what it settled to

Lucky33
    Participant

Yeah nothing to worry about mate, it’s looking good, still quite a bit of settling to do as you only had your 2nd session last friday, you also still have your 3rd session to go where they will make sure everything is perfect

MattP
    Participant

Provided a couple more images below… as i’m a little more than 2 weeks after my second session now and still yet to see any improvement, any feedback would be kindly appreciated.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3596

IMG_3596-e1478525491802.jpg

2. IMG_3598

IMG_3598-e1478525517629.jpg

MattP
    Participant

One more image with different lighting.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3594

IMG_3594-e1478525544936.jpg

James033
    Participant

Just looks like you need some more density and a few areas evened out, not a problem as that’s exactly what a 3rd session is for mate

td01
    Participant

Third session should sort it out mate. But if you’re having concerns, best thing to do is ring Skalp’s office and talk it through with them. They’re the experts after all, and you’re wearing their reputation on your head, so they want it to look good as much as you do. Best way to get what you’re looking for is to have open communication with them. I reckon if you’re not totally happy so far, get it touch with them and see what the solutions are for you

td01
    Participant

How’s it getting on mate? Have you been in touch with Skalp to discuss it?

MattP
    Participant

Settled a bit more… but still yet to see any real blend, got my third session next Friday which i’m hoping by adding some more density will make it blend a load better, will post another picture up when I have some time 🙂

MattP
    Participant

Heres the current state of my treatment, as you can see… its blending well at the back, just not so much at the front.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3729

IMG_3729.jpg

td01
    Participant

Yeah the colour at the front does look a touch off still. Always gotta remember it takes quite a while to settle, but at the same time, most of the treatments you see on the forum here do look close to finished after the second session. I’ve also had my first 2 sessions done at the London clinic with Antonio, and mine seems to have settled a lot faster than yours. Admittedly, my treatment is a smaller job as I still had my own hairline but had thinned out a lot through the top and crown, so it’s more been a matter of working inside what I already have, rather than creating a whole new hair line.

If I were you, I’d still ring ahead before you go in for your third and just discuss it with them. Communication is key, and it’s good if everyone’s on the same page before you start the session. Good luck and keep us posted with how you go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags