First session with Marcin finished

Home Forums Client Experiences First session with Marcin finished

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Spency February 1, 2017 at 10:26 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dutchmoroccan
    Participant

Even it’s just the first session and the results usually come at the second one. I must say marcin did a hell of a job. On the same day after the first session, I already rocked the streets of Manchester without a hat and I must say I looked fresh :d You have to give credit to marcin he achieved this look for me on the first day of the treatment, so will see what the magician will do for me at the second session,and i’m positive it will be even better. I will keep you guys updated my second session is on the 12th.

Peace

johncas
    Participant

Thank you for your post and very good to hear! Would be great to see some pictures……..
    I would love to meet up with you one day to see the end-result. I am half-suriname/half dutch and very curious how the treatment looks on a ‘medium skin tone’ in the flesh……….Please let me know…..

Dutchmoroccan
    Participant

Johncass yeah sure no problem you can meet up with me in the netherlands when I’m finished with my treatment and everything settled a bit. I will let you know when we can meet.
    But just book de consultation with marcin he said that guys like us with a skintone is easy to work on.

Spency
    Participant

Hows’s it looking now mate?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags