One Year On

Home Forums Client Experiences One Year On

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  samuelbana February 4, 2017 at 1:01 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chalky84
    Participant

I thought I would add this post as today is the anniversary of my first treatment session. I remember reading the forum daily and seeing lots of articles of people loving the treatment having just had it done, but sometimes worrying does it all go wrong after a period of time. So I thought I would add this article to say no it doesn’t! I enjoy reading the forum as everyone has the same thoughts/fears that I did a year ago. I think I was the most nervous person ever, and yes I considered pulling out, even when sat in reception. So glad I didn’t. Whilst it does fee like yesterday to a certain extent, it also feels like a lifetime ago I had those daily frustrations of hair loss and applying my powders/products and thinking it made me feel better. There is only one thing that will make you feel better and that is, SMP. If you are considering it, you have nothing to fear. I was convinced everyone would notice, but not one person has said a thing, including my close family and best friends. Just don’t get the banter I used to get. I get the occasional, why don’t you grow your hair longer but that just shows you the treatment has worked. Like everyone, my only regret is I didn’t have it done sooner!! I just can’t believe the mental state I let myself get to! Skalp changed everything. As everyone says on here, the service is amazing and one year on I am as happy as I was then. I literally forget that it isn’t all my hair until I see old photos!

samuelbana
    Participant

Do you have any photos? Would love to see as its something that I am keen to have done?

chalky84
    Participant

Drop me an email address and can send some over for you

samuelbana
    Participant

If you can send pics to samuelbana@me.com that would be great mate?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags