Today's the day

Home Forums Client Experiences Today's the day

This topic contains 132 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Stuart January 14, 2017 at 11:53 pm.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author

markyb
    Participant

Hi red4life
    Thanks for the comments
    Happy to meet up, I’m in Wigan
    Same goes for anyone else who wants to meet up any time
    If you want to email me we can swap phone numbers
    Markbarnes4@gmail.com

red4life
    Participant

R Markyb thanks for the offer but ur 3 hrs away was hoping some1 close can meet up sooner coz I really want it done but just waiting to meet some1 first b4 I book it

markyb
    Participant

So we’re are you

red4life
    Participant

In Milton Keynes , befordshire

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Hi Red, See if you can get down to the London clinic for a consultation, I think all of the practitioners there have had it done. I had a consultation a while back with skalps biggest competitor and I wasn’t really impressed with there approach and service. I decided to have a consultation with Skalp and instantly felt right at home. I met with Ollie and his treatment was top notch, I was hugely surprised at how good the treatment looks in person, pics don’t do it any justice.

red4life
    Participant

Hi dodgybarnet I did go for a consultation in London but the practioner said do not judge it on his coz he has had it done to many times coz he could , so just wanna meet with some 1 so I can see it and talk openly about it

red4life
    Participant

Hi dodgybarnet I did go to London had a consultion and the practioner said not to judge it on his coz he has had it done to many time , so wanna meet with some1 who has had it and to talk openly about it

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Oh ok fair enough, who was it your saw?
    Tbh I’m in the same boat as you, I have been looking into this for ages but am really apprehensive about shaving my head. I still have a fair amount of hair left and use concealor, which as you know is very restricting. After having my consultation, I’m happy with how the treatment looks in the flesh. I think I’m more concerned with how a shaved head will look on me, and if it will be a better look than what I sport at the moment. If its the right time if you know what I mean. Im pretty sure I’m going to go ahead with it within the next few months
    Where are you on the NW scale at the moment, is it the right time for you to make the step? Have you shaved your head right down before?

red4life
    Participant

Hi dodgybarnet , I’m quite fine thought the middle but I do use mane hair thicking spray which works fine, I’ve also never shaved my head down, and tbh honest I’ve had enough of worrying if the wind or some1 will mess my hair , also when on holiday and not swimming etc also the styling and sleeping in a certain way lol I’m also a barber which when and if I gonna get it done I’ll have every client saying wtf lol hence y I need to look real , but it seems like no1 what’s to meet up 😞😞😞

Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Lol I can totally relate, sleeping in awkward positions trying not to get black staines all over the pillow, not being able to swim underwater, getting caught outside in heavy rain/ strong wind. The main thing I want is to get that freedom back and to not constantly be thinking about my hair!
    I guess being a barber you’re probably even more conscious of how your hair looks. If these forums are anything to go by though then nobody will really notice. Especially since you are going from concealor people will think you’ve simply shaved your head. As long as you go realistic with hairline and shade.
    One thing that worries me is how white my scalp will be underneath, its never seen sunlight and my face is quote tanned, plus once getting smp I won’t be able to get a tan on my head as I don’t won’t to fade the treatment…

coconuthead
    Participant

Red. Trust me. It’s ten times better than concealer. I can spot concealer a mile away. Even when applied well. Skalp is miles better than that messy stuff. Been there done that mate. Used hundreds of cans over the past 20 years.
    Nobody will notice you’ve had anything done , they’ll just think you’ve shaved your head.

red4life
    Participant

Guess ur right coconut heard , but still want to see it on some1 first, and dodgybarnet I’m sure our skalp will tan a bit without it fading , and yes shaving my head for the first time will b a massive shock to me and every1 lol

Stuart
    Participant

The Bald Eagle by Skull Shaver is an excellent shaver and is perfect for the job they use similar or the same in the clinic.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags