Treatment.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by m41 .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

m41
    Participant

Second treatment went really well. Certainly no worries after this one with Density and even though it’s dark and red I absolutely love it. Felt more pain this time but it’s worth it. Third treatment in 3 weeks time.

Curly
    Participant

No pain no gain 🙂

Baldy01
    Participant

Great to hear M41 and the pain is well worth it if you are happy.

PeterJones
    Participant

Have you any pictures m41 please?

m41
    Participant

So great to finally shave head today. Am using my missus moisturiser at the moment. Can anybody recommend one as she’s moaning lol. Loving my new look so much.

@peterjones – I will probably put some up but may wait until finished.

shed7
    Participant

During my treatment I used Nivea aftersun as this was recommended by Damon. Now I have finished the treatment I’m using a cheap matte moisturiser from Asda called young skin. It serves me well.

m41
    Participant

Cheers Shed7 have bought some Nivea. Missus now happy 🙂

m41
    Participant

Update 2 weeks after 2nd treatment. Everything still looking good. I’ve had a little bit of fading on top of head and a little on the back which I’m sure will be sorted on next treatment. So pleased got this done and looking forward to having my final treatment. Will post some pictures then.

shed7
    Participant

Yes 3rd treatment is to tidy everything up.

m41
    Participant

Yes I’m not worried Shed7 as it still looks great. 3rd treatment should tidy the little areas of fading I’ve had.

RedDevil
    Participant

Any update M41. How’s it looking?

m41
    Participant

Well next week I am in for my final treatment and so far I have been happy. It has faded down a bit since the 2nd treatment 3 weeks ago and looks very natural and is very close to my own hair colour. There are a few areas here and there that need more filling in as the dots have now shrunk and left more space.

I have had very positive comments and it really has given me a confidence boost.

Have been moisturising everyday since my last treatment and my skin has improved so much.

Looking forward to next week and finishing off what has already been a great journey.

m41
    Participant

Thought I’d also drop in a few pictures of how I looked before. Not liking theses reminders 🙁 They were taken before my treatment.

m41
    Participant

These pictures are directly after my 2nd treatment. Head was very very red and looks sore, but it didn’t hurt once the treatment had finished. Damon and Skalp have worked miracles turning my bald white head into this.

PeterJones
    Participant

Ouch!! Looks very sore and red. Shape and hairline look very natural and look forward to seeing it when it settles.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.