USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Client Experiences USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 96 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 January 20, 2017 at 3:58 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author

m41
    Participant

Nice treatment mate. Just had my 3rd treatment and it’s great isn’t it.

Curly
    Participant

Looking great Qman.

shed7

Qman it’s held really nicely that and looks very natural.

Baldy01
    Participant

Just adding to what everybody else is saying.

I think it really is a natural looking treatment.

Great blog and updates.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Nothing left to say but great as always Qman72.

How you dealing with the shine as it looks really good in that department.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks! Guys,
    Yeah..! No complain at all! lol
    DoctorMarte@I posted some information on your blog about the anti shine lotion. If you don’t see it, let me know. I can post again.
    Cheers!

GreenGrass
    Participant

Qman72 that looks very natural. It’s good to see a settled treatment a few months on and thanks for posting.

Quick question as I am ready to book in for April. Have you ever had anyone question your treatment? Friends and family who no you must have seen a difference? To be honest I will probably tell a few people but don’t really want everybody knowing.

Qman72
    Participant

GreenGrass, Only a few people from work asked me after I had my first treatment done. A couple people didn’t believe it is tattoo. After that no one ask me about the treatment. I am sure some people have seen something difference. They never ask me because the treatment looks very natural. They wouldn’t know what I had been done on my head. You don’t really have to tell the people. It is for yourself. It will makes you feel better than ever. They would know how you feel before and after the treatments because they don’t have the same issue like us.

PeterJones
    Participant

Reading this and other diaries it seems that the first treatment can be noticed. Would you recommend taking time off work until after treatment 2?

markyb
    Participant

If you had 2 weeks off you should be fine
    Have session 1 say Monday
    Then following Monday session 2
    Then you have 6 days before back to work
    You may feel comfortable after session 1
    But after session 2you should feel more confident
    Since my session 2 I have been walking around without my hat
    Going to see Damon tomorrow for assessment
    Prior to session 3
    This is due to my bad skin

PeterJones
    Participant

I would take time off between the first 2 treatments I think if I decide to have this treatment.

Qman72
    Participant

I wore a hat for four days after the first and second treatments because I just don’t want to explain to the people when they see my head still red. I work next day after each treatment. If you feel more comfortable to take some time off after the treatment, that won’t be a bad idea. I think most of people over concern and over thinking what other people think about the treatment. It is all positive feedback for me.

WildCat
    Participant

Agree with Qman72. I wouldn’t worry too much about people noticing as once the redness goes down after a couple of days it looks fine.

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! I moved back to USA about a month ago. I just want to let everyone know that I don’t have a single person ask me about my treatment. I will download some pics when I have a chance.

Baldy01
    Participant

Congratulations on your move Qman72.

Good to hear that the treatment still looks great.

Where have you moved to in the USA?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags